ScriptDrop is looking for software engineers to help us scale our prescription delivery product. We are already actively delivering in markets across the U.S. and engineers will help build out additional integrations, features and new products.
- Ability to own your technical stories and assignments —from writing code, clarifying requirements, meeting project timelines and delivering high-quality, workable features.
- Actively participate in design and architecture for assigned projects including design reviews and code reviews.
- Foster proactive and cooperative relationships within the project team.
- Exercise independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Code and test Elixir applications in accordance to design specifications and standards.
- Analyze applications and make necessary changes to optimize performance.
- Follow up with bugs in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with test and support.
- Work with a variety of technical and non-technical people.
- Embrace changing requirements.
- 2-5 years of programming experience.
- Hands-on experience with various SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc.).
- Unit testing and logging.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Elixir, Erlang or Ruby is a plus.